Selling Your Home When Posted out of CFB Edmonton
Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information.
When should you sell?
How do you get the best price?
What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale?
When moving out of the Edmonton area, I will:
- Contact a reputable REALTOR® in your destination city who will provide you with the services outlined above for members moving to Edmonton. In most areas, I'll personally know the REALTOR® and have worked with them in the past. They will be on the IRP list as approved IRP suppliers.
- Provide you with a completed market analysis of your current home’s value.
- List your home on the MLS system for the REALTORS® Association of Edmonton.
- Assist you if requested in selection of an IRP approved lawyer to complete the transaction.
- Negotiate an Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- Forward all necessary paperwork to your lawyer and IRP representative.
- Keep in close contact with you during the selling process, closing date and thereafter.
All services provided by Mike and the service providers such as Lawyers & Home Inspectors are in compliance with the DND & RCMP IRP program.
These home selling guides will assist you in answering the many questions that arise during the home selling process. When you're armed with the right information, and an experienced REALTOR®, you'll be closer to reaching your goal - selling your home fast, and for the best price.
Please contact Mike if you have any questions about selling your Edmonton home.
To download the guide(s) below, simply select the item(s) and complete the form provided. They will be sent automatically to your email inbox.
A valid email address is required, however your phone number is not.