Welcome to Mike Muranetz, CD Real Estate Blog Sign in | Help

Edmonton Real Estate Blog with News Release & Active Market Conditions

Latest Real Estate blog postings. Newest listings, solds, open houses, RE/MAX news & REALTORS® Association of Edmonton (RAOE) market conditions
Canada Revenue Agency Home Buyer's Tax Credit - Line 369

 Revenue Canada - Line 369

Canadian Home Buyers 2011 Income Tax Credit

This is fantastic! You could get an income tax refund up to $750 if you qualify.  Explained very well.

You can claim an amount of $5,000 for the purchase of a qualifying home made in 2011, if both of the following apply:

  • You or your spouse or common-law partner acquired a qualifying home.
  • You did not live in another home owned by you or your spouse or common-law partner in the year of acquisition or in any of the four preceding years (first-time home buyer).
I highly recommend watching the video. We would have hosted it our self except for the copyright rules they have (gotta follow those rules!). Go to the official Revenue Canada site here then confirm with your accountant if you are eligible. Now lets get those tax refunds! Cha-Ching!

Published Friday, February 17, 2012 4:33 PM by Mike Muranetz, CD


No Comments

Anonymous comments are disabled